Friday, November 13, 2009

My social skills seriously suck? my social skill seriously used to suck wan to know how I got over?

My social skills seriously suck? I read this one and had to reply. I had no social skills all through school yet people love me and they love to beat me up a lot.. because i was the one geek that would stand up an say PICK ON SOME ONE YOUR OWN SIZE? and down I would go... I kept my head in a book on weekends, evenings, I sucked so bad every time the star ship interprize was on a mission I was there with the crew. I never had a idol like most girls because I was FIRST SCIENCE OFFICER SPOCK'S WIFE.. THE WIFE WITH THE LOGICAL BRAIN. WE MATED EVERY 7 YEARS AND THERE WERE NO CHILDREN. married 3 time and my how lucky i felt that some one loved me, that some one would even look at me. I stopped wanting to have a social life or a husband and this has made me a very social butterfly the life of the party. I like out door hobbies and puzzles and cooking and i have found that i love to dance a lot.... I am no longer sucking at being social with others... I tried the internet not good.

My social skills seriously suck? my social skill seriously used to suck wan to know how I got over?
Well good for you...whatever works for you ...works! Good luck with your social encounters.
Reply:I can't seem to find the question in all that.


No comments:

Post a Comment